~~click photos to change size and/or to view as slide show~~

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

That's Just What You Are

My Deep Thoughts for the day (idea from another blog - love it).

I AM … a little bit crazy.
I WANT… my parents and children to live forever.
I HAVE …a better life than I deserve.
I KEEP … no secrets about myself.
I WISH I COULD …help Ashe have more friends.
I HATE …indirect and dishonest people.
I FEAR … death.
I HEAR … Rick Emerson and I swoon.
I DON’T THINK … that very many people know how to drive.
I REGRET … I didn't see Arcade Fire in Red Rocks, because otherwise, I have a really great life with virtually no regrets.
I LOVE … the incredible family and friends I have.
I AM NOT … patient.
I DANCE … at concerts.
I SING … anytime I hear a song I love - I can't help it.
I NEVER … draw or do anything artistic.
I RARELY … eat well or exercise.
I CRY WHEN I WATCH … just about anything that's not overtly happy.
I AM NOT ALWAYS … in a good mood.
I HATE THAT … I'm moody.
I’M CONFUSED ABOUT … more things than I can count.
I NEED … to be a better citizen and guardian of the planet.
I SHOULD … be more attentive to people in my life that I love.

1 comment:

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

That was very raw and truthful. I love it and I really enjoyed your answers. They made me think and feel respect. Great post. Kathy