~~click photos to change size and/or to view as slide show~~

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fire! Fire on the Mountain.

Another food post...there's a theme here...

I'm assuming they got the name of Fire on the Mountain from the Dead song. They have lots of Grateful Dead memorabilia there and the tables we usually sit at have either concert (jam band-types) ticket stubs or album covers from Dead, Dylan, Beatles, etc...anyway, it's a good song with a perfect name for a place that has a sauce called "El Jefe"...

If you haven't been - these are the best buffalo wings ever. I LOVE buffalo wings, so I'm entirely biased, but they are yummy. I don't like soggy wings. I don't like wings that are sorta fried, or thrown in a pan a little bit. I want them crisp!! They are perfectly deep fried, then sauced...the ones above are my current favorite flavor - spicy peanut - but they have like 15 sauces. Tonight they were having free beer tasting. It was lost on me, as I rarely drink.

My boys love it there too. They have a great kids chicken strip basket and corn dog basket. They're great, just because I love the fries that come with them so much. So tasty.


1 comment:

Caver said...

3 words: YUMMY, YUMMY, YUMMY!