~~click photos to change size and/or to view as slide show~~

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Just a Soccer Dad From Oregon

In addition to having his first full day of kindergarten tomorrow, Finn starts soccer. I am hoping to make it to practice, but I might not. Hence the title of this post. I thought I'd feel Vice-Presidential saying: "I'm just a soccer mom from Oregon." Since I have to work, most likely Dennis will be Soccer Dad tomorrow.

Dennis took Finn down to buy his soccer equipment today and he looked so cute in it. He wasn't too into the gear. Then he saw our neighbor (his "girlfriend"), Loghan, on her way to practice dressed in her soccer gear. Now he's wearing his with pride.

At different times today Finn asked Dennis and I: "Since you can't touch the ball in soccer, what happens if you fall over it like this [demonstrating] and your hand accidentally touches it?" Hmmm, glad to see he's really taking this seriously. :)

I went in the house to get my camera and came back out and Finn was posed like this. That kid is crazy!!
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

1 comment:

Caver said...

He just looks like a soccer player!