~~click photos to change size and/or to view as slide show~~

Friday, August 29, 2008

You Oughta be in Pictures

I didn't have a post for today, so, in the spirit of posting video, I am including video of Ashe in the third grade play from May 2008. I wasn't posting then, so thought I'd include it here. I was so proud of this kid. I should have had more faith in him, but I didn't think he had it in him.



I should give equal time, so here's video of Finners (August 2007). While I could include footage of him graduating from preschool this year, this one is him watching a youtube video of Tegan & Sara, and is much more entertaining. I guess he proves that "real men don't (admit they) like Tegan & Sara". Also, it's a youtube video of someone watching a youtube video. It's cool...like a thing within a thing...o.k., I'll stop now.

No comments: