~~click photos to change size and/or to view as slide show~~

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sushi and Chocolate

Finn and I love food. Ashe is less picky than Finn - he will eat anything - but Finn enjoys the act of eating more than Ashe. Ashe uses food as fuel. Finn and I use it as entertainment.

We were both hungry this afternoon and thinking of our possibilities. We decided on sushi. My boys love Marinepolis, where the sushi goes around on the conveyor belt. We invited Ashe and Dennis, but they didn't come along. We took Yvette with us instead.

Finn's favorite is kappa-maki and Ashe's is edamame. On the way to sushi, Finn said a couple of things that cracked me up. He told me that he wanted me to turn off the music. I said "Why Finn?" He said: "Because I just need some peace and quiet." Later we were talking about him starting kinder- garten. I told him how smart he is and how, since he pays attention and is able to memorize things pretty quickly, he'll be fine. He says: "You think I don't have a brain? I DO have a brain." My goodness. O.k. Sorry!

Finn, Yvette, and I enjoyed some delicious sushi and then Yvette treated us to dessert at Pix Patisserie. I am there at least once a month...but, sometimes twice a week. Treva was my Pix-going buddy, but since she's moved away to Mexico :( I don't go as often. Anyway, we had a delightful afternoon of yummy, yummy treats.

Finn enjoys a Royale, and a raspberry macaroon (in hand).
============
Yvette is having an Amelie and coffee.

1 comment:

treva dea said...

Oh man you are killing me!!!!! Visit me and bring some macaroons, hmmm and some veggie maki..... I'll supply the tortillas! LOVE!!!!