~~click photos to change size and/or to view as slide show~~

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Rock Band Video Game? Nah. *REAL* Band.

It was quite an uneventful day, and probably not even worth blogging about, but I'm addicted to this thing. It's funny, because I know of only one or two people who are reading, but I so enjoy doing this. I obviously do it for myself, more than anyone else.

We spent the morning at home, but had to be out of the house for a couple of hours around noon, so went to my parents'. Cade and Tuck were there, so the boys played. They had lunch, then fought, so we went home. My boys were in quite rambunctious moods today. More than usual today they were testing my (already almost non-existent) patience.

While there, Cade mentioned they were having a "playdate with Ella and Gray to play Rock Band". My ears perked up, because I do love the Rock Band (only played one session ever), but I also wanted to see Lisa and Andy. I see them pretty regularly, but like it when there's time to hang out a bit. I invited myself and Caver graciously invited us all. I almost went over without the boys, because of their crazy moods, but I brought them. We're only three minutes from Caver's.





It was a short, nice visit. Ashe definitely was in rare form, but they all had fun nonetheless. He insisted on playing Uncle Sean's very fancy, specially-made ukulele, purchased in Hawaii. I was so worried he'd damage it, but Sean allowed him to play it. There wasn't any Rock Band play once we arrived, but Sean was very nice to play "Real Band" with the kids. Gray was on keyboard; Ashe on ukulele; and, Finn on electric guitar. Ella did sit at the drums from Rock Band, but also played a car game on Xbox, as did Cade. Above are pictures of the chaos. Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of Finn rocking the guitar.

If you look on the red couch in the photos above, you'll see Tucker hiding, but this picture was too cute not to post.

Overall a quiet day.

1 comment:

treva dea said...

I hope Ashe is getting wicked on the drums! We just unpacked the keyboard. The neighbors LOVE us....