~~click photos to change size and/or to view as slide show~~

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Senator McCain's Priceless Senior Moments

Me resisting is futile. Everyone knows who I'm voting for. Actually, I already voted on my Oregon mail-in ballot.

I've said for months that I hate all politicians. I like Obama fine, but he's a politician like the rest of them. He's not my ideal either. I figure I'm not going to be happy either way, so I've been sitting back and enjoying the show. Saying all of that, McCain's had some priceless senior moments lately and here are a few.

#1 is him accidentally agreeing to nasty things about the people of Pennsylvania and telling the people of Pennsylvania that.
#2 is him meaning to say "cut", but he added another consonant saying (we're all adults here) "rates were CU*T IN THE BUSH years".
#3 is him accidentally saying "my fellow prisoners" instead of "fellow Americans".

You are old, but my god, dude, figure out how to talk. You are running for President.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's my ideal.

treva dea said...

oh man, that was kick ass! hahah!

ourgreatgreenglobe said...

that is soo funny! i hadn't heard these three- poor old guy!