~~click photos to change size and/or to view as slide show~~

Sunday, October 05, 2008

My Music of the Moment

I'm leaving town for a few days and I haven't posted in a few days. Do you know what that means? Time for another music mix. I love doing these, and they're always something to post when I don't have a lot of other stuff going on. As usual, here's a list of songs with artist. The iMix is below for ease of sampling the songs.

This time, there is such a random mix of stuff - from La Bouche to Mother Love Bone to Ratatat to Led Zeppelin. I love the randomness of it all...it may baffle some of you, but this is how my brain thinks: from one minute to another, I'm totally all over the map.

(Again - as usual, iTunes doesn't have my versions of these songs - no "Fool in the Rain" from the box set, not this version of "Mr. Brown", or any LaBouche.)

Song Band
Fool In The Rain Led Zeppelin
Take Your Mama Scissor Sisters
In My Room
Yaz
Lex Ratatat
Staring At The Sun TV On The Radio
Nineteen Tegan and Sara
Bled White Elliott Smith
Let This Rest The Reputation
Fine Young Cannibals Wolf Parade
Mr Brown Bob Marley
Be My Lover La Bouche
I Feel It All Feist
Hometown Glory Adele
Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns Mother Love Bone
Teenage Dirtbag Wheatus
The Difference Between Love and Hell Sahara Hotnights
Lost Coastlines Okkervil River
Mockingbirds Grant Lee Buffalo


No comments: