~~click photos to change size and/or to view as slide show~~

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

I Don't Wanna Be Learned

Tuesday, September 8, 2009...the boys started school yesterday.

Finn is a 1st Grader. Ashe is a 5th Grader. Growing up WAY (!) too fast. I could gush about the wonderful teachers they got. It's so funny how you get caught up in that. I have never been one of those parents to freak out about that, simply because the kids' school has great teachers in general. This year, though, I wanted Finn to get a certain teacher, because of her art focus. Finn loves art. I don't know where it came from, but he does. I want to foster that love. He got the teacher I wanted him to get.

Ashe's teacher is well thought of, but I know less about her. I think Ashe is honestly smitten with her. He wanted me to come up and "see" her...he didn't want me to meet her, he wanted me to see her. It's sweet. I hope it helps his interest in school, ;) rather than interferes with it.

Here's to a great 2009-2010 school year.

No comments: