~~click photos to change size and/or to view as slide show~~

Monday, November 03, 2008

When I'm 64...O.K. I'm Only Turning 39...

So I'm getting all melancholy thinking about turning 39 next week. It's funny because I will always tell my age and maintain that every year gets better...I guess not at this moment. :)

Maybe that is why this music blog of today is older stuff. I even subconsciously called it Oldies but Goodies. Yes. I am feeling old. So enjoy my latest music mix. The iMix is also below if you prefer that.

Song Band
Into Temptation Crowded House
Jah Live Bob Marley
Cloudbusting Kate Bush
Pet Sematary The Ramones
Goody Two Shoes Adam Ant
Stand By Me Ben E. King
All Dead, All Dead Queen
Don't Stop Believin' Journey
Over The Hills And Far Away Led Zeppelin
Sexual Healing Marvin Gaye
Be Near Me ABC
Can't Live Without You Scorpions
Rainbow In the Dark Dio
Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns Mother Love Bone
Where Did You Sleep Last Night Nirvana
Love Is a Battlefield Pat Benatar
Troy Sinéad O'Connor
Seether Veruca Salt
Touch-A, Touch-A, Touch Me Susan Sarandon
Bad Boys Wham!
Friends Whodini

1 comment:

Shannon Sewell said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

~S