~~click photos to change size and/or to view as slide show~~

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Krueger's Farm Pumpkin Patch with the Kids

Not being on the Facebook, I am catching up on some blogs I didn't do. I was using Facebook as my blog, of sorts. I like the blog better and am glad to put Facebook on hold for awhile. (:


Anyway, the boys & I went to the pumpkin patch with Lisa and her girls and Cade & Tucker in October. We rode the hayride and picked out pumpkins, gourds & apples. The pumpkins were quite picked over, as it was a Monday after a busy, sunny weekend in the Pacific Northwest. The weekend had miles of cars backup to actually reach the pumpkin patch so I still think we made the better choice. We got the experience and all teased that we could get pumpkins at Safeway. Love these pictures of all the kids!!



















No comments: