~~click photos to change size and/or to view as slide show~~

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ashe and his Blog: A Boy's Life

How can you not love this kid?!?

So, I can't tell you how cute I think it is that Ashe wanted to start a blog. I feel like it can't do anything but help his writing skills and give him an outlet for his thoughts, likes/dislikes, ideas...I don't know if this online world is necessarily the best for kids (or anyone, for that matter), but if I monitor it, I think it'll be a good thing.

I know. It's just a little blog...but it's his. He can do what he would like with it. I told him I wouldn't touch it or tell him to change it (as long as it's appropriate)...even capitalization and spelling are up to him. :) Please take a look. Leave a comment. Tell him what you think. It's so sweet and I hope it's good for him.

No comments: