~~click photos to change size and/or to view as slide show~~

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Luckiest Mother In the World

I had a nice Mother's Day Weekend. My family is so good to me. My parents and sister's family are the best. We are lucky we're so close. My mom has said a million times that we don't wait for a special occasion to be together.

Since my dad has only recently been home after his automobile accident in January, we had dinner at my parents' house. I got beautiful flowers from everyone in my family. Literally. Tulips from my sons and my sister. Roses from my parents. The picture is of the white tulips that Ashe & Finn got for me.

I am a very lucky person. Truly, every day is Mother's Day for me, because I have wonderful kids. I have such freedom to do what I'd like - because of Dennis - but also so much love and support in my friends and family. I couldn't be luckier.

We also went to a birthday party at Finn's friend's house. I've never been to a 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. party!! They went all out - bouncy house and millions of toppings (see small photo) for the cupcakes. Such a nice little party.

Hope everyone had a Happy Mother's Day.

**Update on Ashe's Accomplishment (blog below). He got 20 out of 15 points, meaning, he got extra credit!! His teacher said it was one of the best books in the class. I am so proud of him. He worked so hard on it.

No comments: