~~click photos to change size and/or to view as slide show~~

Sunday, March 01, 2009

My little Picasso?


Finn is a crack up. He goes from one extreme to another: he's obsessed with Wii. Anything video game-related is heaven to him. He gets way more pissed off when we make him stop playing than Ashe. He loves art as well, though. He will go to his art table (he calls it his "Art Center") and work on something when he's bored. During the holidays he would randomly make ornaments for the tree. One time he made a "Brain Sculpture". It was a crumpled piece of paper, with colored pipe cleaners wound all around it. Pretty creative I must say.

His concepts are great. Picasso he's not, but he's very creative. Here's his latest creation. I don't think he intended it to be an homage to (advertisement for?) Nike, but that's what it turned into...both in the materials used and in the form it took. Here you go. Notice the b-u-tiful jewels. :)

1 comment:

treva dea said...

I love it! I miss you like crazy too my dessert loving friend!!!